Contact Char: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Treibball classes at Love on a Leash in Harrisonburg, VA will be held twice a month as follows:
- September 7th & 21st, Saturdays, 10:00-11:00 AM
- October 6th, Sunday 4:00-5:00 PM
- Oct. 19th, Saturday, 10:00-11:00 AM
- November 2nd & 16th, Saturdays 10:00-11:00 AM
Fees and requirements:
Dogs must have completed basic obedience training consisting of or equivalent to: CGC, or sports foundation training, or other equivalent training. Must be reliable enough to work off leash around other dogs.
New students: For new students these classes are offered as a prepaid 5-week block session for $75.00. Discount for Love on a Leash members, $60.00. Making up missed classes: Please note that the 5 week fee is non-refundable. There are 6 classes scheduled to allow for one makeup if you miss a class. If you don’t need a make up class by week 6, you may elect to attend the 6th class as a pay per class.
Returning students who have already completed 2 x 5 week introductory sessions (10 weeks): Pay per class is $15.00. Discount for Love on a Leash members, $12.00.
Private and Semi-privates: lessons are being offered at Turner Farms, just north of Harrisonburg on Rt. 11. Fully fenced and secure 50′ x 100′ outdoor training area. Indoor 60′ x 40′ also available.
- Fees: Private lessons are $30.00/hr. Semi-private is $15.00/hr.
- Semi-privates: When you schedule a semi-private lesson please remember that it depends on two participants. If one person cancels last minute or is a no-show, the remaining person can opt for a 1/2 hour private for $15.00, or upgrade to an hour private for $30.00.